Digital Marketing Executive
Looking to play a key role in growing rural businesses?
Hillsgreen is on an exciting journey, we are digital marketing specialists passionate about making a difference to the agricultural sector. With growth, comes opportunity! Discover how you could join our team as a Digital Marketing Executive.
What does the role look like?
As Digital Marketing Executive you will be in the thick of delivering our digital marketing campaigns – both for Hillsgreen and our clients. This role will have a focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Search and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Email Marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our Marketing Strategist to agree the campaign strategy as well as our Client Services Team to manage and delivery these digital campaigns. You will need to have a commercial eye and determination to achieve results.
- Campaign Setup & Management – Setup, analyse and review campaign performance to identify opportunities for clients and ensure they receive a true return on investment
- Reporting – Monitoring performance and providing reports detailing insights and recommendations based on the campaign performance.
Skills you need in spades!
- Experience in Digital Marketing – Google Analytics Qualified is preferred
- Commercially focused
- Analytical – Ability to spot trends and opportunities for clients
- Attention to detail
- Content Creation – Ability to write content/ads that generates results, the ability to create a variety of content including written, graphic and video would be useful, but not essential.
What you’ll bring to the role
- A passion for digital marketing and at least 2 – 3 years’ experience either in agency or in-house
- Team player – no individuals in this business
- Rural/Agri experience is preferred, but not essential
- Love variety and ability to thrive under pressure
- We’re passionate about rural business
- We’re proud of everything we do
- Results focused
- Just honest
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves
What You'll Receive?
- Salary of £18K - £22K dependant on experience
- Flexibility - family life is important to us. We work with our team to provide a flexible work environment which works for them and the business.
- Annual commission scheme based on team performance
- Annual Personal Development Plans with monthly progress 121’s
- Company Pension Scheme
- Rural office with plenty of free parking
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) – + 1 more holiday for each year served (up to 5 years)
- Plenty of milk to keep you hydrated! – Other hot and cold drinks are available!
Hillsgreen HQ, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
How to Apply?
Sound like something for you? Then we would love to hear from you
Use the form below to submit your details and CV today!
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.