Looking to play a key role in growing rural businesses?
Hillsgreen is on an exciting journey, we are digital marketing specialists passionate about making a difference to the agricultural sector. With growth, comes opportunity! Discover how you could join our team as Account Manager.
What does the role look like?
An Account Manager at Hillsgreen is the person that makes everything happen! You are the main point of contact for several key clients and are responsible for successful campaign delivery. This hands-on role works within our Client Services Team and involves working closely with strategy and digital marketing teams to deliver the campaigns. The ability to build strong relationships with clients/team members as well as the ability to manage numerous projects at once is essential.
- To manage the client relationship and results of client campaigns
- To ensure the successful delivery of on key campaigns/projects
- To grow client revenue through campaign renewal and upsells of new and complimentary services
Skills you need in spades!
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Attention to detail
- Commercially focused
What you’ll bring to the role
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing & client services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing - but this is not essential as long as you’re willing to learn.
- Team player – no individuals in this business
- Rural/Agri experience is preferred, but not essential
- Love variety and ability to thrive under pressure
- We’re passionate about Agri & rural business
- We’re proud of everything we do
- Results focused
- Just honest
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves!
What You’ll Receive:
- Salary of £25K - £30K dependant on experience
- Flexibility - family life is important to us. We work with our team to provide a flexible work environment which works for them and the business.
- Annual commission scheme based on team performance
- Annual Personal Development Plans with monthly progress 121’s
- Company Pension Scheme
- Rural office with plenty of free parking
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) – + 1 more holiday for each year served (up to 5 years)
- Plenty of milk to keep you hydrated! – Other hot and cold drinks are available!
Hillsgreen HQ, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
How to Apply
Could you be the next member of the Hillsgreen team? Then we would love to hear from you!
Use the form below to submit your details and CV today!
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.