We’re looking for a new team member!
Hillsgreen is currently going through a period of growth. We are on an exciting journey, supporting the growth of rural businesses by making digital marketing work for them. Because of this, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and support the continued growth of Hillsgreen.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Hillsgreen marketing strategy and helping the business to build strong relationships with new and existing clients. This role will also include aspects of business development and sales focused on CRM implementation and support.
We are looking for someone to get stuck in. We are a small team looking to deliver the best service to our clients. That means we work without boundaries at times and support all areas of the business to deliver results
Key skills required
Able to understand Hillsgreen’s business, commercials and interpret performance data to make informed decisions. Work together with our strategist to create a strategy that will deliver on our business objectives.
Project Management & Administration
Ability to project manage several campaigns and deliver the required results on time. This involves pulling in various stakeholders across the business (including our Partners).
Ability to generate new ideas/concepts for content marketing/outreach campaigns.
Content Marketing & Social Media
Experience and a proven track record of planning and developing content marketing, social media and outreach campaigns. Need to have strong copywriting skills and an eye for detail.
WordPress CMS Management
Experience in using WordPress, making simple changes to sites for example uploading content/images etc.
Develop and monitor Hillsgreen’s Email Marketing campaigns including our monthly Rural Roundup emails via Hubspot
Ability to use Hubspot to build lead nurture campaigns as well as produce weekly/monthly marketing reports.
Fully aware of the importance of generating results and resource planning.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to diffuse difficult situations, ability to tailor messages according to the audience, create compelling proposals and pitches.
Can build relationships easily with both the internal team members and external clients/prospects
Willingness to seek out new areas for self-development and be proactive to learn new skills.
|1. Lead Generation |
– Full responsibility for the development, implementation, and financial budget of the Hillsgreen marketing strategy for generating and nurturing new leads.
– To generate and delivery key lead gen campaigns throughout the year for example – Marketing To Farmers Report & Recipe For Success E-book.
– To coordinate the Hillsgreen team and partners in the successful delivery of all marketing activity
2. Lead Nurturing
– To lead key activity to support the lead nurturing process, for example: Rural Roundtable Webinars, Events and CRM automation
– Work closely with the Business Development Team to run targeted campaigns to marketing qualified leads to convert them into sales qualified leads
3. Business Development
– Work together with the Business Development team to put proposals/presentations into a template/format that will win business
– Work with the wider team to support key Hillsgreen initiatives such as Mission 4 Milk & Cultivate.
4. Hubspot Partnership
– As Hillsgreen is a Hubspot Partner, you would be responsible for keeping up to date with the latest developments and opportunities available to Hillsgreen and clients on the CRM platform – working closely with our Hubspot Account Manager.
– Run on-boarding sessions for clients that choose to invest in Hubspot
What do we offer in return?
Family life is important to us. We work with our team to provide a flexible work environment that works for them and the business.
2. Competitive Salary
Between £28K – £30K dependant on experience.
3. Annual commission scheme based on company performance
4. Company Pension Scheme
5. 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) – + 1 more holiday for each year served (up to 5 years).
6. Plenty of milk to keep you hydrated! – Other hot and cold drinks are available!
Our Core Values
1. We’re passionate about rural business
2. We’re proud of everything we do
3. Results focused
4. Just honest
5. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves
How to Apply
Sound like something for you? Then we would love to hear from you.
Or send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th October 2021. If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Marketing Strategist at Hillsgreen. I turn traffic into sales using CRO, UX, Google Analytics & Psychology. With a decade of experience working in the agricultural and industrial industries.