Are you up for a new challenge in 2020? Then, Hillsgreen would love to hear from you!
2019 has been an incredibly successful year for Hillsgreen with plenty of new rural clients partnering with us, moving into new offices in Congleton (Cheshire), new team members joining and 2 more awards to add to our collection. Due to this growth, we are excited to announce a new job role as an Account Manager at Hillsgreen.
It is important that all clients feel valued and looked after throughout working with Hillsgreen. As Account Manager your main responsibility is:
To be the direct contact for Hillsgreen clients, to ensure smooth delivery of client campaigns that meet or exceed their expectations.
We are looking for someone who has at least 3-5years previous experience in marketing, ideally as an Account Manager in an agency, but this is not essential. You must have an interest or passion for working with rural and agribusinesses. Oh, and it’s essential you have a good sense of humour!
Other Key Skills Required
1. Marketing Campaigns – Experience of working in or overseeing marketing campaigns, preferably digital marketing
2. Marketing Strategy – Understanding the client’s business, their commercials, their market, and objectives. Work with the wider team to create a strategy for the client that will deliver on the objectives.
3. Communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to diffuse difficult situations, ability to tailor messages according to the audience, create compelling proposals and pitches.
4. Commercial Awareness – Results measurement and resource planning.
5. Self-Development – Willingness to seek out new areas for self-development and be proactive to learn new skills.
6. Relationship Building – Can build relationships easily with both the internal team members and external clients.
7. Organisational and Analytical – Ability to oversee several campaigns/clients. Able to assess client data to find trends and deliver insight.
1. Account/Project Management – Take full ownership of the client accounts, liaising with Hillsgreen partners and the clients regularly to ensure that the project remains on track and the client achieves their objectives.
2. Account Retention/ Client Results – Responsible for the delivery of client’s campaigns, their results and management of the renewal process.
3. Account Growth – Ability to spot opportunities for how clients could benefit from additional services.
4. Account Administration – Undertake client/campaign administration, using in house systems such as Trello and Hubspot.
5. New Business – Assist with any inbound new business enquiries. Build the relationship and manage the proposal and pitch process.
6. Business Development – Work together with the wider team to implement Hillsgreen’s marketing strategy. This includes key Hillsgreen initiatives, for example, Rural Roundtable, Mission 4 Milk & Cultivate.
What do Hillsgreen offer in return?
1. Flexibility – We are a family business, so family life is important to us. We work with our team to provide a flexible work environment which works for them and the business.
2. Competitive Salary – Between £25K – £30K dependant on experience
3. Uncapped Bonus Scheme
4. Company Pension Scheme
5. 28 days holiday (including bank holiday’s) – + 1 more holiday for each year served (up to 5 years)
6. Plenty of milk to keep you hydrated! – Other hot and cold drinks are available!
Our Core Values
1. We’re passionate about rural business
2. We’re proud of everything we do
3. Just honest
4. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves
How to Apply?
Sound like something for you? Then we would love to hear from you.
Send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively drop us a short video as to what you like about Hillsgreen and why you feel will be suitable for the position.
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020. If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the office – 01260 541 400